snacks by Shira vol. 57: paleo buffalo roasted cauliflower
1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
1/3 cup tapioca flour
3 Tbsp water
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup hot sauce, I like this kind
2 Tbsp ghee, melted
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a bowl combine tapioca flour, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and water. Mix until smooth batter forms.
- Pour batter over cauliflower florets and toss until evenly covered.
- Place the florets on a parchment lined baking sheet and pour the remaining batter on top.
- Roast for 15 minutes, flipping half way through.
- While the cauliflower roasts, prepare the hot sauce mixture by combining the melted ghee and hot sauce.
- After 15 minutes has passed, remove the cauliflower from the oven and brush the hot sauce mixture on. Roast for an additional 15 minutes at 450, or until golden.