snacks by Shira vol. 23: miso roasted brussels sprouts
1 lb brussels sprouts
2 Tbsp EVOO
1 Tbsp miso (I like this soy-free kind)
1 Tbsp brown rice vinegar
1 Tbsp coconut aminos
drizzle of hot sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Trim brussels sprouts ends and slice in half, lengthwise.
- Toss brussels in a bowl with EVOO, brown rice vinegar, coconut aminos, miso, and hot sesame oil, and mix until well combined.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and pour the remaining marinade on top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, as desired.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flipping once, or until golden.